Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Quidditch!!


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quidditch

So I have recently discovered that muggles can play Quidditch. I found this out at Ball State when I went on a college visit because they have a Quidditch team and so I got interested and searched it up online when I got home that night. I really want to make a team but only colleges have teams and they can go to the World Cup. I think that it was a really smart idea to make it a real game because it sounds so fun!!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UfPij5ABdo This video gives an example of what a typical game includes and the website above explains the general rules and points.
So yeah now you know my obsession with the Harry Potter world, I'm a Potter freak. Did you know that there is a Harry Potter theme park in Orlando??? Yeah it's called the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. I want to go there sooo much!! They have the whole castle, most of Diagone Alley (including Olivanders) and most of Hogsmead. I know some people who have been and they say it's super amazing but it's expensive and crowded. That's the only bummer. I can't wait for part two of the Deathly Hallows to come out I know whats going to happen because I read the books but I want to know how they are going to accomplish that plus the movies are just awesome!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment