Sunday, February 6, 2011

Book #7 Done!

The Haunted by Jessica Verday
309 more pages
Popular Fiction
The Superbowl was boring so I finnished my book! And then I couldn't concentrate on typing cause I had Elton Johns' "Tiny Dancer" stuck in my head. It's one of my favorite songs so I had to listen to it like a bunch of times. If you haven't heard it then look it up and listen to it!!!
So back to the book. Theres a lot more supprises but this time I will not give into the temptation to tell so i'll just give an overview. Five new people show up that have to do with the whol ghost thing and one of them was Kristens secret boyfriend! Oh and for Abbey and Caspian to be together, Abbey has to die!! The new people also have something to do with that. Okay so I gave something away... I just can't help it!
I can't wait for the third one to come out, this one left off at a very suspenseful spot. I don't think that it comes out until next year though. Bummer:(
This book kind of reminder me of the Medtiator series by Meg Cabot about this girl who can see ghosts and has to help them move on but then she meets this one ghost who lives in her bedroom and take a guess they fall in love. It's really good and if you like Meg Cabot I would really encourage you to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment