Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Book #5 Cont.

The Hollow by Jessica Verday
35 more pages (finished)
Popular Fiction
I can't say much about what happens in the last 35 pages because it would give too much away and I don't want to do that. I can tell you that Caspian and this old couple that Abbey knows tell her some very odd secrets that cause Abbey to freak. She even has to leave Sleepy Hollow. I finished this book on Wednesday but just haven't gotten to my computer lately. You know work and all. Plus, my dad threatened to take my books away because I forgot to wash the dishes. That was a pretty scary moment. So I finished the first in this series and am reading the second now but I don't think that I have read enough for a post yet. But I will soon and the second one is really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment