Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Book #5

The Hollow by Jessica Verday
141 pages in
Popular Fiction
I got this book and the sequel for Christmas from my parents and so far it's pretty interesting. It's about this girl named Abbey and her best friend, Kristen, went missing and is presumed dead. They even had a funeral for her and buried an empty casket. Abbey still thinks that Kristen is alive and won't think that she actually died. So at the funeral Abbey stays at the burial site after everyone leaves because this was her best friend, duh! Anyway, she looks across the graveyard and sees this guys just standing there and she sees him again at Kristen's house after the funeral. He tells her that he is "here for her" but she has never seen him before in her life. They meet a few times at the cemetery, I guess as dates, and Abbey really likes him. Abbey also is in the middle of a great project for Kristen, she is making a perfume for her. That's her hobby, and she is apparently very good at it. It's pretty interesting and I can't wait to see what happens next.
I know that I usually post a whole book at a time but I just started this one and it's like five hundred pages or something! So I will post again when I have read more, I hope that this book turns out to be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment